提问

Friday Product Post: Micro:bit Accessories

电子制作  / 倒序浏览   © 著作权归作者本人所有

#楼主# 2018-1-12

跳转到指定楼层
Hello My friend, Friday comes again. It’s our new product show time. Have you waiting for our products so long? Hope my delayed post will be a bowl of water that can quench your thirsty. Today I am going to show you some micro:bit accessories. Let’s take a look!

New Product 1: ElecFreaks Micro:bit Tinker Kit (Without Micro:bit Board)
Although we have published a set of same kit (ElecFreaks Micro:bit Tinker Kit )before, some customers would like to have the same kit without micro:bit board. Based on their request, we post this kit. This is a basic kit for micro:bit too. It contains all components in ElecFreaks Micro:bit Tinker Kit except micro:bit board. We can use these components to group different modules and make various creations with our clever brain.

New Product 2: DIY Soldering Kit ELECFREAKS Joystick:bit for Micro:bit
This is totally scattered. It has not been soldered yet. That means you have to move your hands and your brain to assemble it together. For people who has little experience in soldering, it might be a good exercise for you to practise your solder ability. Through several practices, your hands will become more flexible and you will master this basic skill before your enter into the world of electronic area.

New Product 3: ELECFREAKS Micro:case Transparent Acrylic Case Shell Enclosure Computer Box For Microbit
This is a shall box for micro:bit board. We have designed this transparent acrylic case for micro:bit board in order to protect it from abrasion. It is solid and can well protect the micro:bit board. The small transparent case is really exquisite and adorable. With it, we don’t have to worry our micro:bit board will be easily frayed.

That’s our new products of this week. If you would like to know more about our products, you can keep watching our update in our website. Hope you will find the one you like. See you next week!

https://www.elecfreaks.com/10965.html
转播转播 分享淘帖
回复

使用道具

成为第一个回答人

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies
Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|MakerTime 创客时代